Verifiable Company Announcement Service - Improves Market and Investor Confidence
The only service for providing globally verifiable company announcement information to the markets
Instant Actions (IA) is a global platform for companies to announce their corporate actions direct to the markets in a way that shareholders and investors can establish accuracy throughout the information life cycle. The service is provided in collaboration with stock exchanges and data vendors, gathering information direct from companies or their agents and providing it to the markets in confirmed, Codelmarked, digitally-notarised, industry standard formats. Codelmarking proves that information has not changed since the time of announcement and if companies keep their announcements up to date, verification notifies those verifying information whether there is an update. This allows banks and investment managers acting on behalf of shareholders to better automate corporate actions processing, without the need for data to be scrubbed or normalised.
Simultaneous announcement on the local exchange and Issuer confirmation of accuracy with Instant Actions extends the reach of the notification process ensuring that an individual shareholder can access accurate, timely and up-to-date information even though their stockholding might be managed for them by a third party or nominee in which case the company will not know their name or contact details.
The service is free to publishing companies, paid for by businesses who use the service or to whom IA distributes the data. Instant Actions offers the following benefits:
- It reduces the administrative burden by providing help and assistance to issuers who wish to announce their corporate actions data direct to the markets as well as on the local exchange
- It distributes summary announcements to the markets direct in industry standard ‘shortened form’ such as ISO 15022, and ISO 20022
- Through Codel it provides a verification process for investors, shareholders and their agents to rely on information in real time and to enhance automation
- It provides a mechanism to ensure that updates are communicated to the markets in real time
- It improves access to accurate company information, particularly for voluntary events which require shareholder participation, such as capital raising and distribution events
- It provides a platform for publishing other information that companies which to communicate to the markets
For more information on Instant Actions and Codel contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org